Christmas Wonderland










Outfit details: 

Laced up flats// Zalora 
Tweed Skirt// Topshop 
Top//Dorothy Perkins Petite

On my face: 

Lips//
 Nars Lipstick Grace
Melted Strawberry 

Eyes//
Too Faced The Return of SEXY Palette



~It's the most wonderful time of the year~ 

December, the last month of 2015! The city has never been more ready for Christmas, shopping malls in town are all dressed in sparkly fairy lights and you can almost hear Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You everywhere. This year, I decided to head down to Garden by the Bay-Christmas Wonderland to soak up the festive mood. 

The amazing light sculptures were at its best after sunset and the cylindrical light display (Spalliera) was magnificent! There were also some fun & games like ice-skating rink, carousal, good ole carnival games which you can win plush toys. There's a price tag that comes with the fun, a carousal ride would cost you 10 bucks! I mean, if you're into riding stationary horse then go ahead! Oh, I later found out that there's a Santa meet-and-greet which we missed! We'll never get the chance to sit on Santa's lap and whisper him our wishlist. 

Now, allow me to resume the movie that I've put on pause since this afternoon. It's compelling to watch romance movies this time of the year, so for now I have Channing Tatum in The Vow to look at. I'll probably throw in some good classic Christmas movies like Home Alone or The Grinch later this week. 

To my friends from all over the world, have a merry & joyous Christmas celebration and see you in the New Year! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

Intimates & Outfit Ideas for a date

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!