Round the Neighborhood

Hello to you my furry friends! I know that I've been gone from this space for too long but now I'm back on the grind. So look forward to more outfit posts and contents about things that interests me. 






Horse printed blouse: Dorothy Perkins
Lilac skirt: New Look 
Earrings: H&M
Bag: Rabeanco 
Pink ballet falts: Pazzion 

By now everyone must have already known about my obsession with sweets and desserts. Last month I had the best bingsoo of all time! It's aesthetically pleasing (Instagram worthy) and so delicious! As much as I'm deceiving myself, I'd still like to think that it's a healthy dessert considering that you have at least half a melon to finish off beneath the shaved ice. Desserts are really my weak spot, bring me to a have sweets and my heart is yours. Haha. 

Alrighty, till next time! 
To all the readers who stuck around, hopefully my outfit posts inspire you in a way or it gives you a reason to go on a shopping spree. Remember that beauty is a state of mind and not a state of the body. You are beautiful and never let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Follow on Bloglovin



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

My All Time Favourite.

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!