Thursday, July 09, 2015

Mixing Textures






Outfit details:

Top (Dorothy Perkins) 
Denim Jacket (Dorothy Perkins) Find similar here
Suede Skirt (New Look) Find similar here & here
Studded Heels (Zalora) 
Hat (Forever 21)


Playing with textures helps to create more variety in your outfits and add more depth to the look. It could be a start to getting creative before stepping up your game to mix patterns. I'm wearing a soft suede skirts here and I layered on with a denim jacket. Accessories wise, I have my  trusty black hat from F21 and the Russian doll bag which I reminds me that I have a hashtag on Instagram that you can find all of the cute clutches I own (#cutebutuselessbags). Well because they literally are cute but useless and I just happen to fall for it each time. By the way the lovely people at ZaloraSG & NewLookSG featured this look on their Instagram,do check them out HERE & HERE.


Also because I'm in the mood of sharing my thoughts and songs that I've been listening non-stop, I've made a Spotify playlist! It's a mix of songs from artists that are always on my playlist and those that I just discovered. I'm always curious to know what songs you're listening to right now, so share with me the songs you are having on loop. 



Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. Different textures are so interesting to look at in outfits. They make them automatically more exciting :)
    Aww, that doll bag is the cutest <3

    ReplyDelete