Life in Squares: A P R I L

April - my birthday month. I had my share of fun and happiness just by exploring new places, catching an outdoor concert and creating healthy bites. Well, that's just my perception of having a good time.



Keong Saik Street

The iconic Dong Ya (it's read from right to left) building on Keong Saik Street is one of the most Instagramed photo in Singapore. I've always appreciated architecture, especially pre-war buildings because it certainly adds character to our modern metropolis Singapore.
Along the street, you can then find a cafe Banana Tree to have some flower potted desserts or maybe even sip on dreamy cotton candy lattes.



Find my post HERE



Healthy Bites 

I may be obsessed with health food but it's not possible to eat clean every single day when I'm not home most of the time! On weekends, I'd try out healthy food recipes to just have better ideas of what I can prepare for breakfast on a weekday. Here's health bites from last month, baked avocados with eggs and Greek yogurt topped with mangoes for dessert. I'll post up recipes soon~


The Unexpected guest and the common house guest of April.

I never thought there would be love at first sight with a baby but I guess that how it is with this cutie. She's the easiest and fuss-free baby I've ever seen. She lets people carry her and she's always smiley and cheery the whole time. Definitely stole my heart the moment I saw her. Then there's my BFF who I've spent quite some days together with during April hanging out at my place.


OOTD for April

I would be posting these two in my upcoming post in greater details and with more photos.
Makeup mess 

All the products I've been using to creating the summer time look. 

On the eyes: Naked 3 Palette 
Bronzer: Stila 
Cheeks: Majorlica Majorca coral blusher
Highlighter: Stila 
Lippies: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #14 & 3CE Come to Me #204


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.