Life in Squares : March Edition

A summary of my Instagram feed in March. A little bit of indulging in good food, outfit of the day as well as concert experience. 


1. Follia Italian Restaurant 

On days that I wanna have an exquisite meal, I'll visit my favorite lunch spot - Follia Italian Restaurant. You can find set lunches but if that's for you, they have a variety to choose from the a-la-carte menu. Appetizers are a huge deal for me, I feel that for a restaurant to create an impression, at the very least they MUST have good appetizers. For starters, mushroom soup is one that I use it as a gauge. It's a simple dish but I've tasted disappointment. (Restaurants serving instant Campbell soup is just a big no). I love my soup to be richly flavored, with chunky bits of mushrooms added for taste. 
Imagine my happiness when I found my ideal mushroom soup at Follia~ I'm so going back again one of the days.   

2. Arteastiq

Mandarin Gallery has pretty cool restaurants/cafes. I've tried Wild Honey and some others but not Arteastiq. I've always been intrigued by their concept like how it's a cafe yet on the other side there's a painting space. I might even try out the painting space in future, because it looks like a fun and special place to just hang out with friends (Channeling your inner Picasso).
I actually like the way they display food as well as the dainty vintage teacups. (I'm quite a sucker for nice kitchenware) People who love posting food photos would definitely love Arteastiq.

3. Godiva Icecream

Soft served ice-cream is one of my weak spot. As usual, I'm fickle and I couldn't decide on the flavor, so I made the best of both worlds decision by getting the combination of  White Choc x Dark Choc.
Loved it! Just $8 for swirls of happiness, so why not?



1. Make up Mess of my current go-to items 

Added two new palettes into my collection. On the left is The Return of Sexy by Too Faced while on the right is Vice 3 by Urban Decay. Vice 3 is reserved for days that I'm feeling bold. You know how sometimes sticking to one palette could get boring? Yup, I was having one of those meh days before I realize that I should spice up my palette collection a little. That increases chances of me experimenting different looks.  
For a month or so, I've been stuck to The Return of Sexy. I usually use this on a lazy day or on days that I'm running late. It has three color schemes for you to play with and my favorite is the purple one which I think it goes super well with my Nars Lipstick in Michyo and Schiap (also in photo). This palette is more on the shimmery side and that makes blending feels like a breeze as compared to matte ones. That is why it's the best to use it on days that I don't have much time for make-up. 

2. Ed Sheeran's Concert 

You can read about my concert experience HERE



 And lastly, the passing of our founding father - Lee Kuan Yew
March ended off in gloom. Spent a close to 6 hour wait in queue to pay my last respects to him because that's the least I could do. Here is a wall where people wrote their condolences and messages for him on display. 

I need some help guys! Recently my Samsung camera broke down on me and I'm in need of advice on what camera I should get next. I'm still in the middle of a struggle of whether should I settle for Canon or Nikon. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me, I'm all ears

With love, 
Clarie C. 

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Love the red and black ensemble!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

My All Time Favourite.

Busy Bumble Bee.