Neon Lights




Clarie's Closet: 

Black tee (New Look) // Neon textured skirt (Topshop) // Boots (Wanda Panda) // Book Clutch (BKK)// Parka (Bugis Street) 


Layering! To be able to wear layers has got to be something that I always look forward to. I cannot hide my envy of people living in countries that has four seasons because it makes layering so much more reasonable than in scotching hot Singapore.
But well, this didn't stop me from draping this light weighted parka over my shoulders as a form of adding layers. Truth is, the heat was killing me! I have only worn the parka out once on a rainy day and I look forward to more future rainy days (Then, I could cozy up in my parka).

This pair of lovely boots were gotten from a warehouse sale which in my opinion was worth every penny! Being able to walk around comfortably and not giving me blisters has been a plus. There, I can now strike off  'a pair of comfy trusty boots' off my long-running shopping list.


Laters baby,
Clarie C.

Follow on Bloglovin



Comments

  1. Anonymous7:52 AM

    Hello dearie =) Love that pop of neon! I really wish I could mix and match like you... sometimes I feel like i look like a fashion disaster haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But you're doing great in makeup. Hehe. Don't worry about being a fashion disaster, I used to be one too. HAHA.
      You could always look me up for fashion tips <3

      x
      Clarie C.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

Busy Bumble Bee.