Get Fresh.










On me: 
Top // Bangkok 
Mint Maxi Skirt // Marks & Spencer 
Book Clutch // Bangkok 
Shoes// New Look

Finally gotten my hands onto this maxi skirt that I've been lusting over months ago, my heart gets a little happier whenever I wear this out. It has been almost two month since I wrote an entry on outfits, in fact this photo was taken exactly in October. I know I've been saving up and accumulating outfit posts that results in having excessive overdue outfit posts. So to make this December worthwhile, I'd be enthusiastically posting my OOTDs be it on this space or on Instagram again.

After having maxis in my closet, this has got to be one of my ultimate favorites that I foresee myself wearing it again. It could be reserved for special occasions or I could simply pair it with a slouchy top to bring balance to the formal look. For this look, I played the safe card of just using light and pastel colors, threw in a book clutch with a pair of block heels which I thought wouldn't be too over the top. Just nice for a dinner date in a fancy restaurant.


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

My All Time Favourite.

Busy Bumble Bee.