Peach Passion






Outfit Details: 

It's a Paris Thing striped tee - New Look 
Orange Maxi Skirt - ASOS 
Colours of California Ballet Flats - Zalora





One of my favorite t-shirt that I got from New Look some time back. On a day that I run out of outfit ideas, this is definitely my go-to. I would pair it with jeans for a minimalist look or just pair it with a fancy skirt to dress it down. (You can never say no to a great black x white shirt.)

Paired the stripey tee over my favourite maxi skirt that I got from ASOS sale sometime back! But being a shortie, this maxi was just too long for me. But thankfully, I have help from my grandma for alteration. The perks of having a talented granny~ 

So glad that this set of photos turned out pretty well because it was taken under circumstances with no prior planning. Haha. I guess that's the fun part about being impromptu. 


Here is a flatlay that I was so in love with during the month of August! Have a great week ahead everyone~ 
(Lipstick: Urban Decay - 69)

xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin




Comments

  1. wow amazing Outfit!
    i love the maxi skirt so much, the Color suits you perfectly

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.