Habouring High Hopes



On me: 

Top (New Look) 
Skirt (Bugis Street) 
Statement necklace (Colette by Colette Hayman) 
Block heel sandals (New Look) 

Block heel sandals would always be my favorite aside to wedges~ It's something that is sturdy to walk in and I'm confident that I wouldn't fall flat onto the ground, plus it gives an extra boost in height and not forgetting that it pimps up a casual outfit. 
Managed to pieced this outfit together for the contest that New Look Singapore is currently hosting on instagram, sadly I didn't win for this week.


My preferred choice of jewelry and accessories would be a pair of statement earrings. I was initially inspired by Aria (from Pretty Little Liars), but because earrings don't oxidize and rust as fast as a necklace, I'd always take more interest in it rather than a statement necklace. 
Insisted on getting this because it completes my graduation outfit and because the necklace has like cloth material which makes it better because the rust wouldn't transfer to my skin! I'd probably buy 10 of these if it comes in different colour combinations~




Gonna resume my last minute packing for my trip. Gahhh I can't hold my excitment for tomorrow to come! :D

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.