G R A D U A T I O N !













I can proudly call myself a graduate of Murdoch University!
Such a pity that I couldn't graduate with all of friends, mainly because the ceremony was split into two sessions and the people that I've been hanging out my entire uni life were all graduating on the second session.
It's an incredibly amazing how far I've come, I'll definitely miss having late nights conversations with my team mates while editing report, all the pre-exams anxiety and awesome lunch companions that we'd spend hours discussing about our favorite shows~
Thank you to the wonderful people that I've crossed path with- I'd always remember those who made life in uni so much more interesting.

Oh yes, I can't wait to explore Bangkok City in another 2 days, I hope it doesn't rain on me ): !!! Stay tuned to my instagram (I'm positive that there would be better updates!)

Follow on Bloglovin


Comments

  1. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Yaayyy congratulations again!
    Your gown is such a nice color.
    Love the first picture. Should Instagram it. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! <3
      Hahaha I wanted to but I was so afraid that I was flooding everyone's IG feed! ):

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.