Buried My Flaws Deep Beneath

Time is passing in a blink of eye, we've reached the halfway mark of 2014. How is it going for you so far? 
It has been three weeks since my last update. Other than being tied up school and work, I've been very busy catching up on Reign & Game of Thrones as well. Hence, the lack of posts. 
(GOT is a must-watch! I haven't read the book but the show is just so epic!) 
My apologies, but I'm back with an outfit update~

Twirling in the (another )new maxi skirt.
Yes yes, it's another maxi skirt. I tried to stop adding any more maxis into my wardrobe but I just couldn't help myself when it comes in this shade of blue~ Well, if that's not crazy enough, I have another skirt of the same design but with a different colour.
Everything aside, I really adore this piece because of it's light-weight material and it suits the summer season anyway. But I guess this shows my undying love for maxis~ Love 'em so much cause they cover so much of my flaws (aka unflattering legs).

 

Details: 
White basic top (Scored it at only SGD$9) // Dorothy Perkins 
Mesh Pleated Maxi Skirt // Dorothy Perkins
Shoes // Charles & Keith 
Bag// BKK (It's not from H&M although they sold something similar previously)

I have more photos for this outfit because many of it turned out miraculously good, so I decided to share~ Let me know what style are you into this Summer and what do you think about maxi skirts. I'd love to know. 




Once again, a huge Thank You for visiting my blog.
You can always reach out to me here:
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. great maxi skirt!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in that shade of blue!! so stunning!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

Intimates & Outfit Ideas for a date

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!