Sweater Weather

Back when the weather was chillier, throwing on a sweater was the best to keep warm. Paired this $4 light grey top from the morning market in Bangkok with my ASOS-Club L bubblegum skater skirt. 


Outfit details: 

- Light Grey Sweater : BKK morning market (right below Glow Pratunam) 
- Skater skirt in Bubblegum : ASOS - Club L 
- Hot pink satchel - Comoditee Gold
- Black platforms - Charles & Keith 





School is officially out and I am so free now. Call me a weirdo, but I kinda miss having assignments. But seriously, what is school break without going overseas for a vacation? It sucks to not be able to travel during long school break. But for now, my part-time job and 9 seasons of Criminal Minds are taking over my life. On days that I'm not working, I'd most probably be stuck at home having a Criminal Minds marathon.

To put it simply, I don't have a life. 


I've also been noticing that my blog has unusually gaining more hits. Thank you for reading this boring blog with the lack of eggciting elements but I'm sure that there are some people who likes it blend right? Haha.

A big HELLO to youyou and you from around the world! Let me give you a big virtual computer hug *hugs* Thank you for chancing upon my blog and I hope you'd find what you needed. If you happened to read my posts from 2 years back, please pardon my bad writing skills.

I shall end off with a song that I really like that was recommended by a friend (I love people with great taste in music.) 

Dan & Shay - Show You Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

Intimates & Outfit Ideas for a date

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!