Friday, February 21, 2014

Under pressure, precious things can break.

This post was drafted way before valentine's day but it didn't get posted cos it got stuck in my draft box. 
Anyway, this make-up look was inspired by the sweet valentine's day. 

For this look, I used pink as the base colour, blended a taupe shade at my outer corner of my eye to tone down the sweetness and to give my eyes more depth. To make my eyes sparkle, I lightly dusted shimmer powder all over my lids. To complete my eye make-up, I used a plum colour eyeliner instead of the usual brown to add a fun element to the look. 


These are my essentials to complete this look: 

For Eyes: 

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2: Tease (Contouring outer-corner of eyes) 
2. Urban Decay Glinda Palette: Magic (Base Color) & Tornado (Lining of waterline) 
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion 
4. Sasa Shimmery Powder 
5. Etude House Tear Eyeliner 

For Face: 

1. Chanel Le Blanc Fluid Foundation in 20 Beige 
2. Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder in 20 Clair
3. Estee Lauder Blusher 

For Lips: 
1. Urban Decay: Obssesed 
2. YSL: Rouge Pur Couture 27 


Here's the complete look~

Just to show off a little bit, I added some new stuffs to my room to make it prettier. My newest set of bed sheet and pillow casing. This time I decided to go for a full coloured bed sheet and I also bought additional pillow casing to match my hot pink sheets~ 

A new cushion cover from Ikea for my stool to dress things up abit. AND my new full length mirror. I finally got a full length mirror!


Now, you must be wondering that why doesn't this tittle relate to the contents of this post, that is just part of the lyrics to a song that I fell in love recently. This song is called Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin.

"Heavy words are hard to take 
Under pressure precious things can break" 


I'm a huge music lover and I listen to many different genres of music. There is no specific kind of music that I love but I'm especially loving the indie music scene! There was one day, I kept thinking of keeping a music diary on my phone, just to keep track of my feelings and thoughts when listening to a particular song. But sadly, when I went onto my phone's Play Store to search I just couldn't find any. I guess until some creative app developer decides to create a music diary app, I am going to keep a space in my blog to sharebother with you some of my favourite songs that I really love.  

So share with me, what are your current favourite song/s??? :D 


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Step by step picturesss! Looks so good on youuu, you look so prettyyy! :D --On other notes, that bed looks so comfy! Annddd... OH MY! That was the name of the singer that my friend mentioned about that I couldn't remember, haha, so, thank you I suppose! :P I don't mind many genres of music as well *hi5!, and also somewhat drawn to music like this, that song made me feel like skipping with joy! --HAHA, my current favourite song is almost all the songs from 'Frozen', yuppp, that Disney movie! Been humming and singing out loud since last week. :P --Have a great week, Clarie!

    xo,
    Emm
    doodleandstories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Just two weeks ago the Frozen soundtrack was my jam. Haha. I loved the movie and the soundtrack so much. :D Guess we have something in common. Hehe.

      xoxo,
      Clarie C.

      Delete