Under pressure, precious things can break.

This post was drafted way before valentine's day but it didn't get posted cos it got stuck in my draft box. 
Anyway, this make-up look was inspired by the sweet valentine's day. 

For this look, I used pink as the base colour, blended a taupe shade at my outer corner of my eye to tone down the sweetness and to give my eyes more depth. To make my eyes sparkle, I lightly dusted shimmer powder all over my lids. To complete my eye make-up, I used a plum colour eyeliner instead of the usual brown to add a fun element to the look. 


These are my essentials to complete this look: 

For Eyes: 

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2: Tease (Contouring outer-corner of eyes) 
2. Urban Decay Glinda Palette: Magic (Base Color) & Tornado (Lining of waterline) 
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion 
4. Sasa Shimmery Powder 
5. Etude House Tear Eyeliner 

For Face: 

1. Chanel Le Blanc Fluid Foundation in 20 Beige 
2. Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder in 20 Clair
3. Estee Lauder Blusher 

For Lips: 
1. Urban Decay: Obssesed 
2. YSL: Rouge Pur Couture 27 


Here's the complete look~

Just to show off a little bit, I added some new stuffs to my room to make it prettier. My newest set of bed sheet and pillow casing. This time I decided to go for a full coloured bed sheet and I also bought additional pillow casing to match my hot pink sheets~ 

A new cushion cover from Ikea for my stool to dress things up abit. AND my new full length mirror. I finally got a full length mirror!


Now, you must be wondering that why doesn't this tittle relate to the contents of this post, that is just part of the lyrics to a song that I fell in love recently. This song is called Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin.

"Heavy words are hard to take 
Under pressure precious things can break" 


I'm a huge music lover and I listen to many different genres of music. There is no specific kind of music that I love but I'm especially loving the indie music scene! There was one day, I kept thinking of keeping a music diary on my phone, just to keep track of my feelings and thoughts when listening to a particular song. But sadly, when I went onto my phone's Play Store to search I just couldn't find any. I guess until some creative app developer decides to create a music diary app, I am going to keep a space in my blog to sharebother with you some of my favourite songs that I really love.  

So share with me, what are your current favourite song/s??? :D 


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Step by step picturesss! Looks so good on youuu, you look so prettyyy! :D --On other notes, that bed looks so comfy! Annddd... OH MY! That was the name of the singer that my friend mentioned about that I couldn't remember, haha, so, thank you I suppose! :P I don't mind many genres of music as well *hi5!, and also somewhat drawn to music like this, that song made me feel like skipping with joy! --HAHA, my current favourite song is almost all the songs from 'Frozen', yuppp, that Disney movie! Been humming and singing out loud since last week. :P --Have a great week, Clarie!

    xo,
    Emm
    doodleandstories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Just two weeks ago the Frozen soundtrack was my jam. Haha. I loved the movie and the soundtrack so much. :D Guess we have something in common. Hehe.

      xoxo,
      Clarie C.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.