Now if you're wondering, I got the tittle from my introduction on Instagram. Was inspired by some ancient drama and I thought that horse-riding is the most romantic thing to do. So... Would you gallop away with me? ;)
Horses are one of the sexiest animals ever.
My outfit consists of:
- Grey jacquard shirt that I have over-worm (Dorothy Perkins)
- Pink houndstooth skirt that is a little too oversized for me (ASOS)
- Neon pink pony bag that is higly useless but I still love it so much (BKK)
- Thick black belt (Dorothy Perkins)
- OPI E74 You are such a Budapest
- Dream bracelet (Lovisa)
- Pastel sweet trinkets (BKK)
- Love gold bangles (Tom, Dick, Harry)
One last thing, not sure if you've noticed...
BUT I CHANGED MY BLOG BACKGROUND to something much sweeter and it's none other than my favourite macrons~ I hope you guys like the change as well.
Style Tip 101: To mix prints, choose a top that mutes the crazy design if you're pairing it printed skirt. Or if you are going for big prints on your bottom, choose a top that has a smaller print so that it balances your overall look.
Follow my on bloglovin' as well as my other social networking accounts