EARLY CHRISTMAS AT CHOCOLATE VILLE.

Chocolate Ville is one of the prettiest place hidden outside the city of Bangkok. Visited the beautiful place just to see the it dressed with Christmas décor and sparkling lights.
If you recall, my last visit to Chocolate Ville  1 year ago was so adventurous but this time it was so much smoother.












Christmas is just round the corner, so what does everyone have in mind on this festive season? Before it gets insanely crowded in malls, I hope you've already started doing your Christmas shopping~
Every picture I took there was amazing but I can't possibly post everything here. So, do head over to my Facebook for more. 

XOXO, 
You can follow me on... ... 
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

Busy Bumble Bee.