Peachy.

Always loved Yves Saint Laurent's lip stick and I got myself #13 Peach Passion recently. Decided to get a peachy colour because I had too many pink lippies in my collection and I wanted a change which was when this peachy colour caught my eye.



YSL #13 Peach Passion. 








Also, I got a new haircut! Chopped off more than what I'm supposed to because of a failed rebonding session. Still adjusting to the length and the fried hair ends ): I've been diligently doing hair mask and applying serum every single day, hoping that it would get better somehow.
But well, the only thing I can do now is to wait patiently for my hair to grow and then trim it so I can have my long healthy hair and be a princess again. :D

(Flying off to BKK tonight, I'll be back for more updates~)
Meanwhile you could stalk my instagram or twitter for more updates.

(Follow me on bloglovin') 
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.