YAY, I'VE BEEN TAGGED - Versatile Blogger Award & Beauty Blogger Tag

I actually find myself enjoying doing tags and it has been quite some time since I did one. Recently I've been tagged by the pretty Carmen The Versatile Award & Beauty Blogger Tag and also tagged by the lovely bloggers Jo & Sie the Liebster Award. A big hug for you for nominating me~ Thank you! 
I done a post in May, if you're interested you may check it out HERE. Otherwise, check your comment box, I've left my answers to your questions there.



7 random things about myself

1. Living in a summer-all-year long country, I'm someone who seldom wears shorts and flip flops out unless I'm going to somewhere near my house. 
2. I am still single at this this age. >: 
3. I always envy girls with sweet voices, I think I sound too manly sometimes. Haha. 
4. I haven't ate instant noodles in a very very long time. 
5. I have a very weak stomach. I get upset stomach very easily. 
6. I like to travel overseas. It doesn't matter where I'm going to, it's fine as long as I'm going out of the country. 
7. I don't really enjoy watching movies unless it's a horror movie! 



Rules
1. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow 
2. Tag some more beauty bloggers
3. Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about.

1) Name a beauty routine I barely do.
  • Exfoliation for lips, hands and feet.

 2) Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? 
  •  Nah not really. I'm usually lazy when it comes to washing brushes.

 3) How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
  •  I can't live with chipped nails and it never lasted a day.

4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation etc.)?
  •  I replace nail polishes quite frequently because I always find myself lacking colours to paint. 

 5) What is your worst beauty habit?
  • Wanting to own more make-up products when I have a stash of new ones.

  6) Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
  •   Tidying my wardrobe! 

 7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
  • I would always get up earlier to prepare whenever I'm having plans. I hate to rush so it's important for me to have enough time to get ready. 

 8) Can you commit to spending bans?
  • It depends. Sometimes, when I encounter a good opportunity to spend, for instance "Sales" then my spending bans would automatically be lifted.

 9) How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?
  • I have a drawer filled with make-up and nail polishes and surprisingly that's the only section that I bother to keep it organised.

10) What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
  • I think for around 2 weeks.


Here are some awesome blogs that I'm tagging... *Do check out their blogs!*

1. Jay Santiago - http://jayybear.blogspot.com

I hope you girls would have fun doing the tag! 



AND LASTLY, I have a very important announcement to make... 
As all of you  know Google Reader would be gone by the time I publish this post. If you like reading my posts or you're now following me on GFC but not on bloglovin yet,  please follow me on bloglovin so you won't miss any updates from me.
To make things easier, I've included a follow button for you and all you have to do is just click the follow button. Easy Peasy right? 

Currently, I have only 9 followers on bloglovin so please please please follow me if you haven't alright. Do leave a comment below if you're a new follower so I can follow you back. 


Follow on Bloglovin

OH YES, if you want to stalk me, you can find me at... ....

Thank you so much for reading and commenting, I'm always grateful! 

XOXO  


Comments

  1. congratulations on your award :) i dont eat instant noodles too, last time i did was a long long time ago and i really didnt like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youu should do the tag too if you're interested! :D
      Yeah if I were to eat instant noodles, I'd feel really guilty about it. :S
      Oh you're my newest follower! THANK YOU!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.