I done a post in May, if you're interested you may check it out HERE. Otherwise, check your comment box, I've left my answers to your questions there.
- Exfoliation for lips, hands and feet.
2) Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
- Nah not really. I'm usually lazy when it comes to washing brushes.
- I can't live with chipped nails and it never lasted a day.
- I replace nail polishes quite frequently because I always find myself lacking colours to paint.
5) What is your worst beauty habit?
- Wanting to own more make-up products when I have a stash of new ones.
- Tidying my wardrobe!
7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
- I would always get up earlier to prepare whenever I'm having plans. I hate to rush so it's important for me to have enough time to get ready.
8) Can you commit to spending bans?
- It depends. Sometimes, when I encounter a good opportunity to spend, for instance "Sales" then my spending bans would automatically be lifted.
9) How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?
- I have a drawer filled with make-up and nail polishes and surprisingly that's the only section that I bother to keep it organised.
- I think for around 2 weeks.
Here are some awesome blogs that I'm tagging... *Do check out their blogs!*
1. Jay Santiago - http://jayybear.blogspot.com
AND LASTLY, I have a very important announcement to make...
To make things easier, I've included a follow button for you and all you have to do is just click the follow button. Easy Peasy right?
Currently, I have only 9 followers on bloglovin so please please please follow me if you haven't alright. Do leave a comment below if you're a new follower so I can follow you back.
OH YES, if you want to stalk me, you can find me at... ....