Things I'd Do With My BFF

Besides having a tea breakgoing for a picnicchecking out cafés and going for shopping trips, another great way to bond with your bff would be inviting her to your place to just chill and hang out together after a long day at work/school. It's been a long time since my BFF came over to my place~ 
Sometimes, we just run out of places to go and with the weather being so temperamental now and so the best thing to do would be staying at home. 

It totally reminds me of the days when we were younger and had so much time to spare, she would always come over to my place after school and we would just be talking and doing funny faces on our laptop's webcam. Those were the days~~~
Now, we've upgraded from using a laptop webcam for pictures to a proper camera along with a tripod for our pictures! Yay!! 

Oh and yes, we did plan our outfits to have the same colour coordinates. 

So here are some that we took last week... ... 







While doing this robot pose, we had quite a few failed shots because we kept laughing and moving around before the camera snapped. This one was the best!

I apologise for the pic spam but I just had to do it! Hahaha.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures, we sure had fun although it was kinda troublesome to run back and forth to set the timer and then check the pictures once it's been taken.
Only your BFF would do silly things with you and still have fun doing that right? :>

Share with me and give me ideas of what do you usually do with your best friend? 

Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm always appreciative of you~
XOXO. 

You can also find me at FacebookTwitter & Instagram

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Usually go out for bubble tea or shopping with my bffls! Cute post and love the pics~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, shopping is one of the favourite things to do with my bff as well. Shopping with a close friend can always be fun!

      xoxo,
      Clarie C.

      Delete
  2. You both are so cute ^^.
    I usually go shopping, and do purikura with my close friends~ or we just loiter around the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      When we were younger, we really invested a lot on purikura machines! But lately, purikura machines seems to have phase out totally. I would totally wanna try them out again if I had the chance. Hahaha.

      xoxo,
      Clarie C.

      Delete
  3. Haha you guys are too cute! My friends are all working now so it's great just to sit down and catch up with each other's live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, sometimes sitting down and chatting with your friends is the best you could do because everyone is too busy. Hahaha. :D

      xoxo,
      Clarie C.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

Intimates & Outfit Ideas for a date

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!