Knit My Love~

OH YES, I'm so over my exams now! Now it's time for me to get things back on track. I haven't been blogging, so here I am back with a new outfit post.

I love knitted clothings! Hahaha.
I get super eggcited whenever I see knitwear, I almost went crazy in Uniqlo while shopping with a friend the other day. I FELT LIKE BUYING ALL OF IT.
Yeah, but being in Sunny Singapore wearing knitwear is just too over the top sometimes. I'll find every chance to wear it if I can and rainy days are just the best days to wear them because they keep me warm~ :D

Because this knitted cardigan is oversized (I purposely got a size bigger actually), I folded the sleeves and use a belt to bring the whole look together to prevent it from looking too baggy and also it gives my outfit a bit more shape.

And yes, this Desigual bag is my new baby! My godfather got it for me while he was in Spain for his vacation. I love it!
I'm wearing: White tank top (New Look)//Skirt (BKK)//Knitted Cardigan (Cotton On)//Bag (Desigual)//Belt (Dorothy Perkins)//



Oh I'm not sure if you noticed, but I recently did some changes to my eye make up. I changed the type of falsies I'm using temporarily because I'm currently in love with using bolder lip colors now.  (My lip obsession just never stops!)  So I decided to go softer for my lashes. :D



Thank you for your comment. I'd always appreciate it! XOXO.
My next post will be about my lip obsession! The crazy amount of lip products I got in the month of April! 

Comments

  1. I love knitwear too. That's a lovely outfit you have put together.

    PS: I am hosting a Bits of Brit giveaway currently(open to Singapore residents only), so I really hope you will enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/04/bits-of-brit-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Thank you for your comment!
      I'll be sure to enter the giveaway.

      xoxo.

      Delete
  2. I love knits too! Your cardigan is very cute :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' this cardigan on you. Really pretty! You have a great blog! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.