For me, 2012 was beyond good even though I had my downs~
- I've travelled a lot this year and I think so far it has broken the record of me going overseas in a year... I've been to Batam in February, Bangkok in March, Malaysia in July, Bangkok again in August and Koh Samui in November. Although the places I've been to are all neighbouring countries, but I am thankful for each and every opportunity to go overseas! I hope in 2013, I would be able to go further than neighbouring countries and have even more opportunities to travel!
- I made plans for lose weight! I did it and results are finally showing~ I was a size UK 20 before and I'm currently a UK 16. See visible results here! The positive comments that I've been receiving were really my motivation to keep going and I'm very thankful for that.
- Everyone that I love are still here (both friends & family)! My first time organising a Christmas party at my place to give thanks to my family. (It was my idea but it was sponsored by my mom & aunt!) Thank you for making that possible! Also am thankful for my friends who'd always make and effort to meet up! (I'm not the one who likes to make the first move, thank you all for not forgetting me!)
- I officially graduated from polytechnic and I'm currently advancing my studies. I'm thankful that I graduated with my badge and those who brought great memories during my poly life!
- My wish for 2012 to be filled with endless awesomeness was granted and I thank everyone who played a part in making my 2012 so awesome!
Before I end my post, I would like to give thanks to the people who read my blog and those who happened to chance upon my blog and is still reading it.
Lots of love for you~
And for that, I hope for 2013 to be even better!
Wishing for the best things to happen in 2013 and may 2013 to be filled with so endless happiness~
Happy New Year everyone! Have a great 2013!