D E C E M B E R.

December is my favourite month of the year is because... ... Christmas is approaching~ 
My family don't usually celebrate Christmas but it's the lights and decorations that is getting me in the Christmas mood, of course not forgetting all the crazy year-end sales that is going on right now. 
Earlier last week, I went down town with my yubo to look at the beautiful Christmas lights. 







Took a walk down Orchard Road to look at the beautiful lights with yubo~ It's been a long time since I spent time with the bee-eff-eff~ The most, we'd only meet to take the train in the morning or after my class on Mondays and Thursdays. I'm really thankful for her because she'd always start my morning off on a great note and she makes long boring train rides more entertaining. 

December started off well for me and it's going to get even better~ 

I feel so spoilt for all the compliments I've been getting for the visible results of my weight lost. I am once again very thankful for those who gave me positive comments and those who kept encouraging me. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you. All these positivity is my motivation to keep me going~ 
As for those who have the intention of losing weight and chanced upon my blog reading my weight lost posts, I hope I somehow managed to inspire you. If lazybones like me can do it, so can you! 

Post-exams plans are in the making and I'm feeling excited already. I think one that sparks my interests most is the styling my friend and helping her shop for clothes! I'm super eggcited for that because I can't wait to see the transformation!  

That's all for now, but December will be a great month. 

Happy December everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

Busy Bumble Bee.