S E P T E M B E R

August. 
Shopping Day & Afternoon Tea with my love. 



I'm obsessed with this color!

Testing out my new lip gloss~ I love the texture of it. It's not too sticky and oily or too shimmery like what I'd usually experience with glosses.




Using my bro's Galaxy SIII front camera~


There is just so much to this picture that I love~ It's probably my favourite shot of Jaydee! Captured a photo of us smiling and not moving, Jaydee smiled, I managed to scoop her up using only one arm, we counted 1,2,3 together when I snapped this photo. 
Om nom nom~ She's eating again. If I were to have my own kids in future, I'll probably take pictures of her everyday so I can keep track of her growth. Provided she looks as adorable as Jaydee~ :D 


Oh yes, I've just started school. It wasn't as bad and it's a slow start. Doesn't really matter cause it's just the first week. It will get better I believe.
Let's go go go! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.