Ever Lasting Summer



I couldn't help myself when I saw this beautiful headband at H&M.



I'm so loving flower crowns and flower headbands so I started making my own.

This is how it looks like for now. I'm not done with concealing that ugly green wires under my ribbon yet,  my hair kept getting stucked in between these wires.

Outfit Of The Day: Leopard Bow (BKK)//White top (New Look)//Leopard Leggings (Victoria Secret)//Skull Bag(BKK)//Beige Skinny Belt (Dorothy Perkins)


Wore this outfit out for the first time to meet these lovely people. Zolene is leaving for UK to further her studies soon~ Brought them to my favourite café for dinner :D
This place holds too much memories to me. 


My Cutiepie says hi~ Gonna see her this Thursday~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

Intimates & Outfit Ideas for a date

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!