My Little Princess.

Smiley baby Jelly is coming to 10 months old!

When I reached Granny's house, the little princess was still asleep. The moment she wakes up and she sees me, she smiled! And she instantly reached out her hands, wanting me to carry her. Never seen such friendly babies before, she's the first. Her smiles light up my world~

Look at her baby feet! Soooo adorable.

 Granny giving her water, but the Princess doesn't wanna drink. 

Champion in crawling! 
Om nom nom nom. She loves chewing on things. 
Chewing on her pinky bunny. 

My mom was probably singing her "Twinkle twinkle lil star", that's why she's smiling so happily.


Anyway yup, Jelly is such a sweetheart. Can't wait to see her next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.