Happy Valentine's Day~

Look who I spent my Valentine's Day with....
I posted this mainly because I look not bad with the right side of my face~ Mr. Nice nose never ever change, even after not meeting for sucha long time..


                                                                
A really sweet colleague got us a stalk of rose along with Hershey Kisses chocolate~ Such a heart-warming gesture :) 

Okay, I'm kidding. Didn't spend my V-day with my significant other, but with my Yubo and her family & friends. Cause this girl's birthday is on Valentine's day! 
She invited me over to her house for a mini celebration~ 


 So lovin' the polaroids that we took on that day~ Hahaha.

Happy 20th Birthday to my lovely Yubo. Looking so gorgeous in white~ 


Gotta love my connector ring drawn by the talented artise ONG PY! 



And yup, these are just part of the photos taken on that day, I only post those which are post-worthy. Hahaha. 

Okay, some overdue photos taken earlier this month. 
My date with Yubo finally came true, after like a month of not seeing her... ... We finally met up! 
I was sick, she's too busy for me... So that's why... 





New Jewerich lashes that JL bought for me, it's similar to the design that I used to wear. But, it's shorter and it's thicker and fuller as compared the design I use daily. 

Met my lovely cutie-pie Jaydee on Monday, she's so adorable. It's been a long time since I had her in my arms~ Hahaha. 

Lastly, introducing my new favourite princess from Hello Baby (Mblaq).. Lauren Lunde~ If I'm ever going to have kids. I hope my daughter will look like her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.