Deep in my thoughts... A penny for yours?

Graduation is nearing and I'm feeling so stressed right now. I really do not have any idea of what I wanna do in life. It's not like I don't think of it, I actually think about this issue everyday and night, but I still don't get an answer out of it. I can tell you that I won't wanna continue doing what I'm currently doing, but I can't tell you what is my desired job is. Such a shame when people ask me, "So, what would you like to do after graduation?". Because I don't have an answer to it.
It's just so hard, even for University courses, it's even worse. I have no idea on what to study. I wish someone could give me some advice. It's getting so difficult these days especially when graduation is nearing. Sigh.
Hated this life of mine. I wish I know what I want to do in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.