You're my number one, in this brand new year.

The first group of people that I met in this new year.
(Glenn, Shar, Yoyo & Zolz)
Our next meeting should be to Titanic: The Artefact Exhibition, looking forward to it :3

Happy meeting the folks again after for so long.






Zolz rocking her short hair~


So this wine colored dress is one of my favourite piece from ASOS, which I bought last year. When I wore it out to Expo the other day, one lady actually complimented my dress. :D Heehee. I was feeling so good about it the whole time. Of course, it wouldn't have looked this nice if my grandma didn't alter it for me. 

17 more days to Chinese New Year.
33 more working days to the end of Internship.
36 more days to Batam trip.

Once again, wishing everyone to have a great and fabulous 2012 ahead!
XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.