You're my number one, in this brand new year.

The first group of people that I met in this new year.
(Glenn, Shar, Yoyo & Zolz)
Our next meeting should be to Titanic: The Artefact Exhibition, looking forward to it :3

Happy meeting the folks again after for so long.






Zolz rocking her short hair~


So this wine colored dress is one of my favourite piece from ASOS, which I bought last year. When I wore it out to Expo the other day, one lady actually complimented my dress. :D Heehee. I was feeling so good about it the whole time. Of course, it wouldn't have looked this nice if my grandma didn't alter it for me. ♥

17 more days to Chinese New Year.
33 more working days to the end of Internship.
36 more days to Batam trip.

Once again, wishing everyone to have a great and fabulous 2012 ahead!
XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My All Time Favourite.

Busy Bumble Bee.

Inspirations Coming at the Weirdest Timing.